Upcoming EPGC Member Tournament
Saturday, May 22nd: Match Play Qualifier
Individual stroke play event to qualify for a spot in the Eagle Pointe GC Match Play Championship.
The lowest 32 net scores in the qualifier advance to match play.
Tournament seeding is the lowest net score #1, next lowest #2, etc.
Single loss elimination in the match play.
Prizes paid to the top 10 net scores (after ties are settled) in the qualifier.
Match play dates are as follows:
• 1st match is June 1st – July 10th
• 2nd match is July 11th – August 14th
• 3rd match is August 15th – September 6th
• 4th matchis September 7th – October 2nd
• Finals are October 3rd – October 23rd
Qualifier entry fee is $25 per person. Additional entry fee of $25 for match play qualifiers. Shotgun start at 8:30.
Register in the Pro Shop.